Chios Island, Aegean Sea, Greece
Client: HELLENIC REBUPLIC ASSET DEVELOPMENT FUND (HRAF) S.A.
Period of services: November 2013 – December 2019
The project concerns the upgrade of the existing marine works, resulting to a 176 berths marina for yachts up to 25m long, and a land area of 6,900sq.m. of buildable area (commercial, leisure, small hotel, yacht maintenance hangar) and a yacht’s dry storage. The marina will be developed in parallel to a yacht shelter in the nearby main commercial port of Chios. The yacht shelter berthing layout provides 94 berths for super- and mega-yachts.
- Marina Master Plan
- Yacht shelter Master Plan
- Strategic Environmental Impact Assessment study for the development of the marina
- Spatial Planning Report for the development of the marina
- Yacht shelter licensing dossier
- Environmental Impact Assessment study for the construction and operation of the yacht shelter
Services to be provided:
- Marina licensing dossier
- Environmental Impact Assessment study for the construction and operation of the marina.
Budget of works: Marina: 13,400,000 € – Yacht shelter: 2,800,000 €