Palaio Faliro, Attica, Greece
Client: Lamda TechnOL Flisvos Marina S.A.
Flisvos Marina was designed incorporating most of the existing older marine works, while the land area was radically re-designed. The aim of the new design was the optimization of the protection of the harbour basin, the increase of berthing capacity and upgrading of services offered.
It is a 304 berths marina for megayachts from 20 up to 70m long that includes:
a) Marine works: jetties on concrete piles of 730m total length, 90m extension of the main breakwater and construction of a new lee breakwater of 450m total length.
b) 11,000sq.m. of land area.
- Master plan of marine works
- Wave disturbance study applying mathematical models
- Detailed design of marine works
- Environmental Impact Study
- Preparation of tender documents for marine works
- Supervision of construction of marine works
Budget of marine works: 39,700,000 €