Client: Prefecture of Cefalonia & Ithaca
Period of services: January 2002 – April 2006
Evaluation of the technical, legal, administrative and operational characteristics of the port facilities owned by Fulgor S.A.. The services focused on:
Port facilities for cruise vessels berthing and small cruise terminal building:
- Jetties on piles (reinforced concrete Ø1200 piles):
– Central berthing jetty, «Τ» shaped, 67m long and 14/29m wide
– Two breasting jetties, 16.80x14m each, at 30m distance from the central jetty.
- Two steel gangways, connecting the jetties.
- Access jetty on piles, 172m long and 8m wide.
- Quaywalls of a total length of 124m.
- E/M installations and networks.
- Small terminal building (85 m2).
- Port facilities master planing
- Topographic-bathymetric surveys
- Wave climate and coastal engineering studies
- Preliminary and final design
- Environmental Impact Study
- Tender Documents
Budget of works: 7,050,000 €