Region of Central Macedonia
Client: Management Authority of Central Macedonia Region
Period of services: August 2002 – October 2002
Harbour facilities of any type which are situated in the coastline of Prefectures of Central Macedonia.
The various harbor facilities (totally 50) which exist in the coastline of the four Prefectures of Central Macedonia, were documented as following:
- Listing of the existing harbor and other port facilities
- Listing of the performed or scheduled harbour and other works
- Listing of provided services to boats and passengers in the area of the port and the greater area
- Listing of the capacity of each facility (the number of docking places)
- Evaluation of the capability to accommodate and serve yachts based on the existing infrastructure
- Proposals for short term limited budget improvements, in order to accommodate yachts.