Lefkada Island, Ionian Sea, Greece
Client: Prefecture of Lefkada – Technical Works Department
A 609 berths marina for leisure yachts that includes:
a) Marine works: quay walls of 857m total length, jetties of 205m total length, floating pontoons of 640m total length, floating breakwater of 300m total length, two docking areas and a yacht hauling/ launching ramp.
b) Land area works: 72,000sq.m. of land area with 7,000sq.m. of buildings, yachts dry storage area, repair yard, parking lots, drainage system, green areas etc.
- Marina Master Planning
- Conceptual design and Preliminary
- Environmental Impact study
- Preliminary and Detailed design of marine works, open spaces and buildings (structural analysis and electrical/ mechanical design)
- Environmental Impact Study
- Preparation of tender documents of marine works and tender specifications of land area works
- Preparation of the call for tenders (40-years concession)
- Project Management of the whole project
Budget of works: 27,494,000 €