Client: Limassol Marina Ltd.
The project concerns the construction of the new Limassol Marina with a capacity of 655 yachts of various sizes up to 100m long, and a real-estate development of 45,000sq.m. of buildable area (commercial, multi-storey car park, multi-storey apartment’s buildings, villas, administration building, and boat repair yard).
Independent Engineer services (J/V SALFO-MARNET) on behalf of the concessionaire (Limassol Marina Ltd.) and the lender (Bank of Cyprus plc.), including:
- Detailed design review and approval
- Supervision of construction and testing on a daily basis
- Quality control
- Auditing and approving of the Design and Construction Time Schedule and the associates Payment Schedule
- Certification of EPC Contractor’s payments
- Issuance of Work’s Completion Certificates.
- The project also included a Technical Due Diligence during funds’ seeking (Lenders’ Technical Advisor)
Budget of works (EPC contract):
272,000,000 €, out of which:
– Marine works: 130,295,390 €
– Real estate development: 135,704,610 €
– Studies/ Services: 6,000,000 €