Client: Region of Epirus
Water tank and rowing facilities 2,280 m long and 175 m wide
Water tank and water ski facilities 740 m long and 105 m wide
16,700 m2 of building complexes (boat houses, tower buildings competitions, fitness center, athlete service buildings, guesthouse, administration building, etc.), 60.600 m2 of landscape and sports fields
Internal road network for car traffic, cycling and TV event tracking
Facilities design according to the technical standards and regulations of F.I.S.A. (International Rowing Federation)
- Evaluation of six alternative solutions, based upon athletic, economical, social, environmental, security and other criteria.
- Selection of the best solution and analytical environmental assessment of it.
- Investigation of land ownership
- Drafting of Specifications
- Master plan and preliminary design of marine infrastructure and facilities
- Preliminary Licencing
Budget of works: 34,400,000 €