Client: TEXACO S.A.
Duration of services offered: November 1999 – August 2001
- Demolition of the corroded structural components of the existing jetty
- Construction of the fuel pipelines support and service steel platform
- Construction of a new jetty on reinforced concrete piles (150m long, 10m wide).
- Construction of steel piled breasting dolphins in front and aside of the new jetty serving 10,000 DWT oil tankers at -12m depth
- Detailed design of the port works
- Tender Documents and Technical Specifications
Budget of works: 1,000,000 €