Client: MED SEA HEALTH S.A.
A 81 berths yacht shelter for yachts of various sizes, in front of a 5* Resort Hotel and Villas that includes:
a) Marine works: windward breakwater of 310m total length, quay on concrete piles of 71m total length, a floating pontoon of 60m total length, pedestrian and road access jetty on concrete piles of 119m total length.
b) Land area works: mainly reclaimed land area of a total surface of 2,000sq.m., including administration/cafe/amenities building, inner road network and parking area, yachts’ fuel and waste reception station and a small building for E/M installations.
- Topographic – Bathymetric survey
- Wave Climate study
- Yacht shelter licensing dossier
- Geotechnical Investigation and Study
- Coastal Engineering study
- Detailed design of marine works
- Final design of land area works
- Final design of electromechanical installations
- Environmental Impact Study
Budget of works: 8,900,000 €